It's an unpaid, taxing and often thankless job. And it's being performed in nearly one-third of American households: Someone is giving round-the-clock care for an elderly parent or a chronically ill spouse. Author Gail Sheehy has been there and on Friday, she joins Jennifer Napier-Pearce to talk about the challenges, fears and rewards of caregiving.
- Purchase a CD of today's RadioWest. Please reference show #2096
Books and Music from Today's RadioWest:
- Passages in Caregiving: Turning Chaos into Confidence
- Explosions in the Sky, Your Hand In Mine
- Explosions in the Sky, Yasmin The Light
- Explosions in the Sky, Time Stops