Monday, we continue our Sundance coverage with AUDRIE & DAISY. The two teen girls were raped and this documentary examines the fallout of shaming and bullying on social media that followed. Audrie was overwhelmed by what she saw as irreparable damage to her reputation and committed suicide. Daisy's story made national headlines, and her family became the target of an enraged community. Filmmakers Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk join Doug to explore what they call a modern-day "Scarlet Letter."
Screening times for AUDRIE & DAISY
- Monday, 1/15 at 3:00 p.m. at Temple Theatre
- Tuesday, 1/26 at 9:00 a.m. at Yarrow Theatre Hotel
- Wednesday, 1/27 at 9:00 p.m. at Broadway Centre Cinema 6
- Friday, 1/29 at 11:30 a.m. at Prospector Square Theatre
- Satruday, 1/30 at 2:30 p.m. at Holliday Village Cinema 1