KUER News and RadioWest are bringing you a series of stories and conversations on Utah's air. It's easy to look at the haze on a red air quality day and say that something needs to be done about it. But what? We'll be talking about the roles that individuals, industry and government can play in cleaning up Utah's air quality. We'll also look at what the costs may to be to our economy and our health if we don't.
Air Quality Archive
Listen to stories about Utah's air from the RadioWest and KUER archives.
KUER News Stories:
- Local Clean Air Advocates Challenge EPA [Jan 28, 2013] Andrea Smardon
- UDOT Signs Silent on Air Quality [Jan 21, 2013] Dan Bammes
- Doctor's Call Air Pollution "Healthcare Emergency" [Jan 21, 2013] Whittney Evans
- Refinery Promises Cleaner Air [Jan 4, 2013] Dan Bammes
- Utah Facing Tough New Air Quality Regulations [Dec 4, 2012] Whittney Evans and Dan Bammes
- Advocates Worry Utah's New Air Quality Alert System Will Make Public Complacent [Nov 28, 2012] Andrea Smardon
- Smoke Pushes Air Pollution Levels [Sep 18, 2012] Dan Bammes
From the RadioWest Archives: