Sundance 2015: Most Likely to Succeed
Many jobs have been taken from workers and given to computers. There are obvious ones like assembly line operators, but consider this: computers are now writing reports and driving cars. Even jobs you may think are secure might not be. But while the economy is changing, our education system is still based on a model created for the industrial revolution. So how do we best prepare students? It’s the question at the heart of the 2015 Sundance documentary Most Likely to Succeed, and Friday, we’re live from Park City with the filmmakers.
Most Likely to Succeed is directed by Greg Whiteley and Ted Dintersmith is Executive Producer. Visit their website MLTSfilm.org for resources on education reform.
The film is screening in the 2015 Sundance Film Festival Documentary Premieres section. Screening times are:
- Sunday, 1/25 at 2:30 p.m., Prospector Square Theatre
- Tuesday, 1/27 at 6:00 p.m., Yarrow Hotel Theatre
- Wednesday, 1/28 at 9:00 p.m, Broadway Centre Cinema 6
- Friday, 1/30 at 9:00 p.m., Temple Theatre
- Saturday, 1/31 at 6:00 p.m., Sundance Mountain Resort Screening Room
For ticket availability and details, click here.