2015 Legislative Wrap-up
Friday, we’re live at the Hinckley Institute of Politics for a look back at the 2015 Utah legislative session. We’ll be joined by Republican House Speaker Greg Hughes, Democratic Senator Jim Dabakis, and observers to talk about the big issues and some smaller bills you may have missed. We’ll also look at how the sausage gets made and ask if conservative blogger Holly Richardson was right when she predicted the House would throw the best after-party.
Join us at the Caucus Room of the Hinckley Institute of Politics, University of Utah from 11 a.m. to Noon. [map]
- Speaker of the House Greg Hughes (R), @GHuhges51
- Senate Minority Caucus Manager Jim Dabakis (D), @JimDabakis
- Salt Lake Tribune Government Reporter Robert Gehrke, @RobertGehrke
- Conservative blogger Holly Richardson, @HollyontheHill
- Maryann Martindale, Executive Director for the liberal advocacy group Alliance for a Better Utah, @betterutah