This week, newly-inaugurated President Joe Biden told the country that restoring the soul of America will require more than words; it "requires the most elusive of all things in a democracy: unity."
He begins his term in office at a time when unity seems not only elusive, but nearly impossible. RadioWest looks at the current state of our nation, asking a handful of thoughtful community members if they believe that healing and unity are possible, and if so, how we might get there. Join us Friday at 11 a.m. for our conversation about political healing in America.
- Dr. LaShawn Williams | @DrLaShawn_ Assistant professor at Utah Valley University in social work and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Governor Spencer Cox | @SpencerJCox Governor of Utah
- Holly Richardson, | @hollyontheHill Editor for Utah Policy Daily, Chair for Real Women Run
- Rabbi Samuel Spector | @SamIambutnoham Congregation Kol Ami in Salt Lake City
- Senator Luz Escamilla | @SenatorLuz Minority Whip, Utah State Senate
- James Courage Singer | @urbannavajo Diversity Fellow in Sociology and Ethnic Studies at Salt Lake Community College
- Former Congressman Ben McAdams | @BenMcAdams Attorney and former U.S. Representative from Utah's 4th congressional district