This presidential election was the nail biter that many predicted but few were entirely prepared for.
Join us for a conversation about the national and local elections with a panel of four journalists and a political scientist to help us make sense of the week.
On KUER, 90.1 Friday, Nov. 6, 2020 at 11 a.m. MDT.
- McKay Coppins, staff writer for The Atlantic. Author of The Wilderness: Deep Inside the Republican Party’s Combative, Contentious, Chaotic Quest to Take Back the White House. [Bookshop | Amazon | Audible] | @mckaycoppins
- Emily Means, political reporter for KUER | @Em_Means13
- Sonja Hutson, politics and government reporter for KUER |@SonjaHutson
- Robert Gehrke, Salt Lake Tribune columnist | @RobertGehrke
- Dr. Quin Monson, associate professor of Political Science at Brigham Young University |@QuinMonson